Returns and Exchanges
Should you need to return or exchange a product please contact us to help identify your order and process your return or exchange as quickly as possible.
Please note, we do not refund Postage & Packing charges so exchanges may incur an additional charge. We will endeavor to keep this cost to an absolute minimum.
Nothing in the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please inspect your Nomad for any defects or damage that could be caused in transit. If there are any problems call us within 14 days of delivery. If you need to return the product, we will arrange collection.
When you return it you must send in its original condition with packaging intact. We regret that after this period we may not be able to accept the return of the product.
Once the original order is returned, and if found to be defective, we repair or arrange for a replacement.
Unless otherwise stated, we guarantee that our Product will be free from defects for
- 24 months from delivery (Dirtworker)
- 12 months from delivery (Nomad)
Should the Product be defective within this period, we repair or replace it within a reasonable time. We will use all reasonable care to resolve problems within a realistic period in the circumstances.
Please do not return defective products without contacting us first.
We do not give a warranty guarantee protection for damage caused by incorrect installation, use, modifications or repair by any unauthorised 3rd party or Yourself and you must use the product in accordance with the welcome leaflet and user instructions we provide with it.
We respect our customers, as they are the most important people to us.
As such their privacy and security is paramount.
Hence, we do not share any personal information with any third parties.
When personal or financial information is provided to us, it is used soley to process orders quickly and efficiently. We use Paypal to process our credit and debit card transactions. Hence financial information, if provided by the customer, is not retained by us past the transaction point. Furthermore, it is not stored by us in electronic, paper or mechanical form.
Where personal information is provided, it is retained only for such time as is necessary to deal with any after sales issues which may arrive.
If you have any questions relating to how we handle information please contact us.
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘Friday Fox Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Duxbury Fold Farm, Pickup Bank, Darwen, Lancashire, England.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Friday Fox Ltd’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.